Tuesday, March 16, 2010

oh yeah! blogging

Sorry for the neglect, I have no excuses.

Havn't posted anything since superbowl and quite a bit has gone down since. I actually entered a different superbowl squares pool and won the whole thing! It wasn't as big but the $5k was a nice treat. Pretty sure I blew it all during the olympics though lol.

They were absolutely insane. I've never seen anything like it - the streets were jammed packed the whole time and everyone seemed to be in a great mood. I got a chance to see deadmau5, wale, mstrkrft, and even got out to see one of the hockey games. Once in a lifetime experience but was pretty relieved when it was over. I was just exhausted.

What else? Well, I'm moving downtown next week. I'm about 30m outside of vancouver now, so it'll be nice to be right in the core. The best steakhouse in the city is right across the street so it could get expensive!

Oh and I've got my summer plans all sorted out. Me and 8 other mid-high stakes guys are renting out a legit mansion for the whole series. The place sleeps 41 people, has a theater, basketball court, putting green, poker room, etc.









Should be insane. Really looking forward to vegas again.


Oh yeah and I'm still winning money playing poker too which is nice. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i definitely adore all your writing taste, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep penning due to the fact that it simply just good worth to read it.
excited to browse through way more of your current content, stunning day :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody!

I have been trying to figure out a place to start with the Acai Berry free trial and was wanting to know if anybody had some opinions on whether or not the stuff works for weight loss? So far here is the 1 [url=http://acaiberries.blinkweb.com/new-blog.html]article[/url] I've been able to come across that seemed real for what my goals are. Thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, choice look forward for the duration of more interdependent articles promptly as its united of my pet issue to read.

.hottiehunter said...

bit of a comment spam but I am a regular reader. would love some feedback on my new blog, one for the lads me thinks, nothing to mentally taxing :)

http://facebookhottie.blogspot.com

donnie said...

Nice. I was wondering where you had dissapeared to- given up on visiting on the blog, having been a regular 'subscriber'. cool photos.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement