Friday, January 04, 2008

First few days +female women

One thing I've noticed right away this year, is the increase of tight players at the table. While this effectively makes the games slightly harder, what I'm more concerned about is the decrease in my VPP accrual.

For supernova elite, I need 1,000,000VPPS. Last year I was earning points at around .57/hand. SO far after my first 20k hands this year, I'm at .47/hand. Yikes. If htings don't pick up, I'm going to need to put in more hours, which sucks.

My hope is that it's just the new year, and lots of players are trying for elite. Most will burnout/fail, and games will get looser. If not, I don't know how I can manage to put in ~2,000,000 hands this year. We'll see how it goes.

Right now though, 9,221/1,000,000 (almost 1%, ship it~!)

On another note, somehow I came across a classic Bill Fillmaff video. I don't know if I've ever mentioned him here before, but it's a great poker parody. Here's my favourite entry, 'female women'. The other episodes can be found on youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Main,
It is great that you are continuing your blog! You are my inspiration!