Thursday, December 06, 2007

weird day

Today was the weirdest poker session I've ever been a part of.
First, I played 7,000 hands. Which is probably the 2nd most I've ever played in a day.

But every big hand I got all in with,went terribly, and I ran ~$1200 below expectation. Yes, 6 buyins below expectation.



But whatever, I played really aggressively and took down a lot of mid-sized pots without going to showdown. And I mean, A LOT. It was fun.

So somehow, I managed to eek out a profit for the day:



lol. Yeah, I managed to win ~$1600 which is probably in my top 3 best days of the year.

If I ran at expectation today I would've made like $3k, which would've crushed my best day ever in cash games.

Oh well, can't complain. I was even for the month before this, so it feels great.

No comments: