Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The homestretch

Well, the end of the calender year is drawing closer, and it's time to make a push.

I'm certainly way off the ambitious goal I set for myself at the beginning of the year, which was $200k. lol.

I suppose if I played as much as I had planned (I should end up at ~50%) this might have been possible, but as it stands I should come up pretty short (barring any surprise tournament win or something).

I will probably also come short of the ultimate goal I set at the beginning of my blog, which is to earn $100,000 in one year.

But I'm thinking positively about the next coming months. I have a game plan, and am hoping to pull in about 30-40% of my annual income in the next 82days.

This will be largely in part to the $4,000 and $5,000 bonuses I will be reaching(stars supernova milestones), and the other 5 $1500 bonuses I will get while reaching those. So that's $16,500 right there, plus whatever I make at the tables. I'm hoping to at least match that and grab a cool $33,000 before the year end.

Actually I guess there is nothing cool about the number 33,000, but it's fun to say regardless.

So, this means playing 3000hands/day for the rest of the year -- 246,000hands. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

1 comment:

Kirby the German Roofer said...

Roofer here (BurnleyMicks Brother) Just wondering if you could pop by my blog have a read and maybe link me up if you like what you see. Cheers

http://germanroofer.blogspot.com/