Saturday, October 27, 2007

back again

Well, I've been back from laos and it was good a time.
Generally the people are super friendly, but there isn't a hell of a lot to do. There are only a few clubs that go past 12pm. We basically ended up relaxing all day and getting cheap massages, and drinking all night.
As far as relaxation goes, it was pretty good.

Pretty sceneic palce as well. Here's an idea of what you could expect:


Also cruised down the nam song river in intertube for a few hours which was really beautiful to see. I don't have my own video, but this will give you some idea.



Alright - I'll be back at the end of the month wiht my pathetic numbers.

peace

2 comments:

legiorgio said...

Hi,

just to let you know that I link your blog in my webpage http://infopoker.free.fr/?page=2

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, I've been reading it for a while. Amazing scenery !

GL at the tables :)