Monday, August 13, 2007

cant post... playing

Playing quite a bit these days, and running pretty BAD. I'm down almost $3,000 for the month which is pretty awesome.

I'll keep you all in suspense abotu whether I'm going make my goals. FWIW, it's been a lot tougher than I thought it would have been.

In between playing, I've become a huge fan of that new show on HBo called 'flight of the conchords'. It's quickly becoming my fave. show on TV right now. It's a comedy about a band from New Zealand trying to make it in the US. They just randomly break out into songs all the time. Check a clip:



I'll check in befor emy trip. GL me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love this show. The first time I saw it I thought "WTF?" but grew to love it quickly.

"You're so beautiful... you could be a paaart-time-model"

haha

Miron