Saturday, April 21, 2007


Some of my close friends know that I've been saving a lot of money and I'm seriously considering purchasing a condo. With the looming housing bubble bust, I think I'm in a great position to profit from the real estate down swing while, at the same time, taking my professional poker career to a whole other level. I came acrosss this book How to Profit from the Coming Real Estate Bust: Money-Making Strategies for the End of the Housing Bubble and will definately be doing some more research to time my investment right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your strategy works as the media don't understand Las Vegas luxury condos. The supply is very limited for prime located luxury condos.

Anonymous said...

Exactly, plus Las Vegas is a self sustaining economy driven by foreign money. It will react very differently to economic changes vs the wider US. A depressed dollar may actually drive property prices up as the local economy would be buoyed by increased tourism, increased spending, increased employment and therefore lower inflation.

F-Badger said...

Good luck.

As requested I have linked u up.

Wire me in.

cheers

Anonymous said...

Year-over-year foreclosures increased 33% for Vegas in January and the market is actually faced with high inventory levels... especially condos.

"Las Vegas region home sales fell sharply in February, tugging price appreciation down to its lowest level in more than eight years.Sales have been falling on a year-over-year basis for the past 13 months and February's decline was the sharpest yet."

Vegas saw one of the biggest price appreciations during the boom and it's now expected to be one of the hardest hit by the decline. They're forecasting a decline of 9% this year.

-Miron