Monday, April 16, 2007

I had a great weekend. Saturday was good for poker (see last post) and then i went uber-romantic for my g/f. No details, for fear of being made fun of.

SUnday was filled with soccer and video games. I'd like to try to get in better shape, but 1 day of activity isn't gonna cut it. Although, everything sort of balances out here. I walk a lot more here, and eat a lot healthier, but don't get nearly as much weight training done. I havn't been on a scale in 8mos, but I'd assume I'm around the same weight, or maybe even less, from when I left. At least I'm not turning into a fatass playing poker everyday. ;)

Anyways, I didn't play much today.

I had a really bad/strange dream last night where I got into a bunch of trouble. I woke up with zero desire to play. I just felt strange.
Eventually, I was about to start playing when I got a phone call to go for some lunch, and I opted for that instead. Took it as a bit of a sign.

I went with a bunch of friends to a tuna place that is easily the best value in korea. $5 for a huge meal, with tonnes of good fish and side dishes.

ANyways, my buddy Chris came over and I decided to play a few tourneys while he watched. I went really deep in a 360man $33 tourny and ended up finsihing 6th for about $500. So the day wasn't a complete loss. I'm going to put in a 3k hand session in tonight and see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just came across your blog. I luv reading these things, i don't know why? Yours has got to be one of the top 3. You post often, give detailed results with hands and then you throw other Kool stuff in, very nice man! I also luv the fact your in Korea, i am Korean and just to know of a poker player in Korea is kinda weird but nostalgic? Well anyways keep up the grinding and hope to read more success! I too am beginning to get serious about this poker, since i found that i can make great extra money!

the_main said...

Thanks a lot!