Monday, November 06, 2006

Ugh. I'm having a really frustrating start to the month.
I guess things are just balancing out a bit, because I'm running like shit. I suppose I was due for some bad luck.

I"ve played 6000 hands this month and I'm up like $200. I guess this is OK considering how many sick beats and coolers I"ve had laid on me (and an $800 SUPER-cooler). I've been getting my money in a favourite most of the time -- I know if I keep it that way, things will eventually fall in my favour.

I'm gonna keep on pluggin away, and shoot for 8k. Maybe I'm setting the bar too high, but whatever. Bleh, I shouldn't even set monetary goals. How about I just set a 35k hand goal? Thats what I did in september and I think it was my most hands/month ever. Still managed 6k in cash games with a fair winrate. Thats about 1100 hands a day for the rest of the month, whcih shouldnt be too tough b/c I've started playing at work (holla'!).

I'll check in next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were just a fluke! ;)